Taking in the sights

It's been a year since I updated my blog. Wow! Time does fly when having fun!
I was out for a walk today. It was a perfect day to take in the warm early fall air.
This is my favorite time of the year. I love observing the hills around me transform into a wave of multi colored beauty. I also love the smell of freshly fallen leaves.
Of course, I know that that means winter is close behind, but hey that means that the time of beautiful flowers will follow. I have a lot of neat plants in mind to try out next year.
I'm planning on taking a lot of walks in the next few weeks. I signed up for a free county health program. I'll be able to measure how far I'm walking and get nutrition tips. I'm looking forward to the end of 6 weeks to see the results. I'll keep you all updated and share the treasures I find in my walking adventures.

PS I've never really shared this blog before, so feel free to go back and check out my previous posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nature's Orchestra

Goodbye CBCA 4/21/26

Senior Citizen Day