Little Answered Prayers
It was one of those anything could go wrong kind of days. It started out realizing I didn't do enough laundry for today and one of my kids needed underwear. I was freaking out about it when Elijah made a mad dash for the bathroom. He didn't need the underwear afterall. He had fallen victim to the tummy bug going through our house.
Nate had been sick on Saturday, but this morning he started to complain about an ear ache.
Last night Anna started feeling sick. So far she's escaped the tummy yuckies, but she's had a headache.
I ended up taking Nate to the doctor and he was diagnosed with an ear infection. When I went to leave the parking lot, my van would not start. The van has not done that since June.
Thankfully, Tim could get away to come help me. While we were waiting for him. I told Nate that we should pray one of the 2 cars next to me would move before Tim arrived as it was, Tim would have had to block the driveway to get to the battery. I was so pleased that about 2 minutes before Tim arrived, the woman belonging to the car to my left, came out and left. It was great to exclaim to Nate "God answers even the littlest prayers!"
Tim after a few minutes of studying the owners manual of our 2008 Chevy Equinox (the vehicle didn't have a battery), got the van started.
Tim instructed me to go through the drive through at the pharmacy. When I got there, there was a beer delivery truck in the way. (Sidenote....I have never been able to figure out why pharmacies sell alcohol. It doesn't seem like a very healthy combination to me.)
I took Nate home and left him with his sick siblings after the van had charged up, I got the medicine and some sports drinks. Thankfully the kids are feeling better and getting back to their normal fighting selves. They are getting better alright! That's another answered prayer.
I'm off to do laundry now to prepare for tomorrow. I'm looking forward to a better day
Nate had been sick on Saturday, but this morning he started to complain about an ear ache.
Last night Anna started feeling sick. So far she's escaped the tummy yuckies, but she's had a headache.
I ended up taking Nate to the doctor and he was diagnosed with an ear infection. When I went to leave the parking lot, my van would not start. The van has not done that since June.
Thankfully, Tim could get away to come help me. While we were waiting for him. I told Nate that we should pray one of the 2 cars next to me would move before Tim arrived as it was, Tim would have had to block the driveway to get to the battery. I was so pleased that about 2 minutes before Tim arrived, the woman belonging to the car to my left, came out and left. It was great to exclaim to Nate "God answers even the littlest prayers!"
Tim after a few minutes of studying the owners manual of our 2008 Chevy Equinox (the vehicle didn't have a battery), got the van started.
Tim instructed me to go through the drive through at the pharmacy. When I got there, there was a beer delivery truck in the way. (Sidenote....I have never been able to figure out why pharmacies sell alcohol. It doesn't seem like a very healthy combination to me.)
I took Nate home and left him with his sick siblings after the van had charged up, I got the medicine and some sports drinks. Thankfully the kids are feeling better and getting back to their normal fighting selves. They are getting better alright! That's another answered prayer.
I'm off to do laundry now to prepare for tomorrow. I'm looking forward to a better day
Comments