Cherish the Treasure
Tim and I celebrated our 18th anniversary yesterday. The past 18 years have been filled with many joys and some sorrows, but through it all I've been blessed to have a wonderful husband who has stuck with me.
I looked up the song "Cherish The Treasure" this afternoon. It's the song we had played during our candle lighting ceremony. After the candle was lit, I remember very vividly standing looking at Tim while holding his hands. His eyes were filled with tears, which made me cry too.
Listening to the words "This sacred vow I make to you does not contain an if. Though I'm aware that trials lie ahead." I never could imagine the trials we would have to go through, especially about 2 years into our marriage with the loss of our daughter Gabrielle Renee. We've also had a lot of health challenges and just the normal couple/parenting issues.
I'm so glad God sent me Tim. He was a specific answer to prayer. I had cried out to God to send me a man to love. I was in the loneliest part of my life at the time. God answered my prayer quickly. The next afternoon after church, Tim asked me out. We were married about 5 months later.
We have 3 living children. My oldest is going to be 17 on Friday. My middle child will be a teenager in a few months and Anna will be 11. Time sure does fly! I am so blessed!!!!
Listening to the words "This sacred vow I make to you does not contain an if. Though I'm aware that trials lie ahead." I never could imagine the trials we would have to go through, especially about 2 years into our marriage with the loss of our daughter Gabrielle Renee. We've also had a lot of health challenges and just the normal couple/parenting issues.
I'm so glad God sent me Tim. He was a specific answer to prayer. I had cried out to God to send me a man to love. I was in the loneliest part of my life at the time. God answered my prayer quickly. The next afternoon after church, Tim asked me out. We were married about 5 months later.
We have 3 living children. My oldest is going to be 17 on Friday. My middle child will be a teenager in a few months and Anna will be 11. Time sure does fly! I am so blessed!!!!
Comments
As I wrote in my blog I am so thankful to have you as my daughter. You are very special.
Love Mom