Greatest Joy!
This past week I've had my eyes open to how much I have taken my family for granted. I have basically been limited to my couch or bed except for a few exceptions. I'm feeling much better, but moving around still hurts.
I have missed watching my kids play after school. I've even doing the simple things like doing dishes and laundry. My wonderful husband has taken over my motherly duties this week. I'm forever grateful. We also had the chance to go on some nice quiet dates this week, something we don't take the time to do too often because of the kids. I've enjoyed having Tim home this week. I'm going to miss having him home! I've been spoiled.
I'm so thankful for the responsibility and fun of being a mom. I love watching the kids getting awards and pitching at baseball games.
As I celebrate Mother's Day this year, I am in awe of how wonderful it is to see my children growing up. They are special in their own unique way.
Elijah is a smart, athletic caring guy! He loves to help people! I'm so proud of him.
Nate is my creative boy. He loves to make up stories. He's on fire for God right now too. I just ordered him a devotional called Keys for Kids, a book I used to use when it first came out in the 80's. He loves it!
Anna is growing up to be a beautiful athletic girl. She twirls around on the playground bars. She's playing T ball.
I really miss my Gabrielle in heaven. I sometimes wonder what she would be like. Would she be the creative type or athetic like her brother and sister?
Thank you, Lord, for giving me the pleasure and joy of being a mother!
I have missed watching my kids play after school. I've even doing the simple things like doing dishes and laundry. My wonderful husband has taken over my motherly duties this week. I'm forever grateful. We also had the chance to go on some nice quiet dates this week, something we don't take the time to do too often because of the kids. I've enjoyed having Tim home this week. I'm going to miss having him home! I've been spoiled.
I'm so thankful for the responsibility and fun of being a mom. I love watching the kids getting awards and pitching at baseball games.
As I celebrate Mother's Day this year, I am in awe of how wonderful it is to see my children growing up. They are special in their own unique way.
Elijah is a smart, athletic caring guy! He loves to help people! I'm so proud of him.
Nate is my creative boy. He loves to make up stories. He's on fire for God right now too. I just ordered him a devotional called Keys for Kids, a book I used to use when it first came out in the 80's. He loves it!
Anna is growing up to be a beautiful athletic girl. She twirls around on the playground bars. She's playing T ball.
I really miss my Gabrielle in heaven. I sometimes wonder what she would be like. Would she be the creative type or athetic like her brother and sister?
Thank you, Lord, for giving me the pleasure and joy of being a mother!
Comments