It's Been a While

I'm back!!!   This laptop crashed about 6 weeks ago.  Thankfully it was just the case of Windows needing to be recovered.  A recovery disk did the trick.
Our other computer, an older desktop that was given to us over a year ago, crashed a few weeks later.  We ended up replacing that one last week.
Being 2 weeks without a home computer was quite interesting.  I realized how much time I was spending on the computer and how much I relied on it.   Now that I have it back, I struggle with the temptation of being on it more than I should.  I'll keep working on that!
I missed chatting with my friends and finding out what's going on.  I missed writing this blog.  I wanted to download pictures of our recent FL vacation.
I'll take this opportunity to tell you how much fun it was!!!  My husband drove, which I am thankful for.  We ran into some heavy traffic in some strange places.  We stayed in a hotel half way to FL We started on one side of the state (Jacksonville) down to the Daytona to see my Aunt and a couple of cousins.  We attended church with my aunt on her birthday.   That was so special!!!!!!!  
We went to Disney World one day.  I enjoyed it. There were a few attractions I went on I didn't care for (the Haunted Mansion was one).  
We spent 2 days with my husband's brother and his wife.  We went to a state park where we were able to ride a neat boat around a river and we saw some alligators and some neat birds.  The next day we went to see my Grandma and Uncle Doug.  It was Uncle Doug's birthday.  We went out to lunch and visited.  That was a very special time too!
It was wonderful for me to get away.  I faced my fears of going to unknown places.  At Disney I tried some rides that were out of my comfort zone.  We made so many wonderful memories and saw some really amazing examples of God's beautiful creation.  I loved standing in the ocean and letting the waves splash on me.   I usually don't like to get into water.  That was so neat!!!  I almost got knocked into the water with some of the strong waves. 
I wish we had more time.  I would have loved to spend more time with my family and there were people I wanted to visit while down south.  I hope to go back to FL someday.  I may even face one of my biggest fears to get there.....FLYING.
Now that I have my computer back, I'll try to be more faithful in writing these entries.

Comments

Sounds like you all had a ball! I'm glad.

Popular posts from this blog

Nature's Orchestra

Goodbye CBCA 4/21/26

Senior Citizen Day