Day of Reflection
Fall is my favorite season. I love the cool air, the colorful leaves and the crunch of the dried leaves on the ground. My allergies don't like that part though.
On Wednesday, as I was sitting at my daughter's softball game. I was staring at the puffy white clouds. As the game went on the clouds turned darker as the sun set. It was so beautiful!
This afternoon, Tim and I were honored to be part of the Senior Day ceremony that included our son Elijah. After the ceremony, I told Eljiah I am so proud of him. He's a talented musician, athlete and student. He's in the process of finding a college that will help him become a doctor someday. I was emotional because this is Elijah's last regular season home game to play.
After a yummy supper prepared by Tim, Tim and I went for a walk to our favorite park, Miller Pond, about a mile from our house. I took in the sights and sensations of a cool fall evening. The pond was beautiful with reflections from the trees surrounding the water. At one point, there was the reflection of a cat walking across the water from where we were sitting.
Tim told me I was unusually quiet on the way home. I told him I was reflecting on my blessings. I appreciated more today being a wife and mom. I also enjoyed God's handiwork throughout the day. I love my life! I'm thankful for everything God has done for my family and I.
On Wednesday, as I was sitting at my daughter's softball game. I was staring at the puffy white clouds. As the game went on the clouds turned darker as the sun set. It was so beautiful!
This afternoon, Tim and I were honored to be part of the Senior Day ceremony that included our son Elijah. After the ceremony, I told Eljiah I am so proud of him. He's a talented musician, athlete and student. He's in the process of finding a college that will help him become a doctor someday. I was emotional because this is Elijah's last regular season home game to play.
After a yummy supper prepared by Tim, Tim and I went for a walk to our favorite park, Miller Pond, about a mile from our house. I took in the sights and sensations of a cool fall evening. The pond was beautiful with reflections from the trees surrounding the water. At one point, there was the reflection of a cat walking across the water from where we were sitting.
Tim told me I was unusually quiet on the way home. I told him I was reflecting on my blessings. I appreciated more today being a wife and mom. I also enjoyed God's handiwork throughout the day. I love my life! I'm thankful for everything God has done for my family and I.
Comments